The National Association of Dance and Affiliated Arts, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of today’s dance professionals and serious students of dance. NADAA’s programs are comprised of the highest quality faculty available anywhere and its text materials feature only the very finest techniques and teaching tips. Whether you’re a successful teacher, a professional performer, or a serious student, NADAA has a program designed especially for you.
- Certificate of Approval suitable for display or framing
- Membership Card necessary for admittance to all NADAA sponsored events
- FREE attendance at all one-day workshops
- DISCOUNTED rates for two or three day summer conventions
- Eligibility of students to earn scholarships and special awards
- Special recognition for lifetime members (25 years)
- Invitations to socials and gatherings with opportunities to meet with other NADAA members and guest faculty
- The opportunity to experience and train with top-quality faculty from around the country at all sessions.
Incentives and Promotional Programs
- Competition and Talent Showcase opportunities are sponsored by participating Chapters. Each offering a myriad of awards and prizes to those students of sponsored NADAA Members.
- Scholarship grants to students of members are given routinely at workshops. These are granted based upon the student’s determination, potential and desire to pursue their studies in dance through future NADAA workshops and venues.
- The chance to win special acknowledgement and honorary awards from your local Chapter, as well as from National Headquarters.
- Any current Member recruiting five new members per year will automatically have their membership dues waived for one year.
- NADAA chapter members who pay membership fees for teachers working under them will receive a 50% deduction in their NADAA membership fee (if they have 3-5 teachers) or have their NADAA membership fee waived (if they have 6 or more teachers).